Monday, March 19, 2018

Review: Murder on Moon Trek 1: A Sylvia Stryker Mystery (Outer Space Mysteries) by Diane Vallere

About the Book

When space academy dropout Sylvia Stryker hacks her way into the position of Uniform Inventory Manager aboard the Moon Unit 5, she jumps at the chance to leave her small planet behind. But when the ship's second navigation officer is found dead in the uniform closet shortly after departing the space station, Sylvia's problems become bigger than falsified test results. And when her supervisor places her on probation for her own uniform infraction, she's at risk of being dropped off at the nearest substation. Juggling red shirts, white lies, and an army of little green men, Sylvia has to expose a killer before the Moon Unit 5 becomes space dust.





My Thoughts

I was so intrigued by the idea of a cozy mystery set in space. It's such a unique idea, so I couldn't wait to start reading Murder on Moon Trek 1. And let me tell ya', it was such a fun read!

I don't read a lot of scifi, but I've been venturing out more in my reading and trying new things. I'm so glad that I picked up a copy of this book! The mystery was compelling and left me guessing until the reveal. The characters were so great. Sylvia was instantly likable, Neptune was so mysterious, and Pika was a hoot!

I can't recommend this highly enough! I'm hoping there are many more mysteries to come in this exciting new series!

4.5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment