Thursday, April 21, 2022

Review: Shadow Angel: Book Three by Leia Stone & Julie Hall

About the Book
I didn’t think there were any more surprises, but I was wrong.

My mission hasn’t changed, defeat Apollyon and free the souls trapped in the Netherworld, but everything just got a lot more complicated. I have a sister, my boyfriend’s a shifter controlled by my enemy, and now it’s not just my life that’s in danger, but my soul as well.

As the ruler of the Netherworld amasses an army, my to-do list gets stranger by the day.

Sneak into Shade City.
Get my boyfriend wings.
Find a lost realm.

But even if I manage to pull all that off, one burning question remains. How do I defeat an enemy I can’t kill without dying?


MY THOUGHTS

What a conclusion! I don't even know where to start! I was worried that there wouldn't be enough time to fit everything in here that needed to be. No need to worry, though! I'll just say that I wasn't disappointed in that regard. In fact, I was quite impressed with the flow of it all and the setup for a spinoff series. So exciting!

There was never a dull moment. There were surprising twists and turns, tons of action, lots of laughs, and even some tears. I seriously did not expect to get so emotional!

This is a series that definitely needs to be read in order, so if you're a fan of this genre, grab the first book and be prepared to get completely sucked into this world.

I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

FOUR STARS

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too. I always get a little nervous with conclusions. I wonder if they'll live up to my expectations. :)

      Delete