Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: False Prophet (Windy Ridge Legal Thriller #4) by Rachel Dylan

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring False Prophet (Windy Ridge Legal Thriller #4) by Rachel Dylan releasing October 26. The first three books were all five star reads for me, so I was ecstatic to find out there would be a fourth book. I've got it preordered and am so ready to dive into it. 

About the Book
When an arsonist destroys Windy Ridge Community Church, Pastor Dan is shaken to the core. He calls on attorney Olivia Murray and her boyfriend Grant Baxter to help secure a place for worship services. Shockingly, the City of Windy Ridge denies the church’s application to use the civic center, and Olivia brings a lawsuit to protect the church’s constitutional rights.

During this already challenging time for the Windy Ridge community, an outside pastor decides to open a place of worship within the city limits. People begin flocking to the young charismatic preacher especially since Windy Ridge Community Church lost its building. Olivia worries that this new and radical approach to faith will lead people astray, but with each passing day, his popularity continues to grow.

When the police make a surprise arrest in the church arson, the battle lines are drawn across Windy Ridge. Alliances are shaken and relationships are tested like they’ve never been before. The forces of darkness are working overtime to shake the faith of the believers. Can Olivia and Grant stand up for their faith and prevail in the battle of good versus evil?


What upcoming release are you eagerly awaiting?

8 comments:

  1. Great Cover! and sounds good

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/10/cant-wait-wednesday-husband-material-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Dylan is another author I still need to try. https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/10/cant-wait-wednesday-crosshairs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to read quite a few of hers, but the ones I have read have been awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. This looks great. We had a series of church burning close to us. They did catch the culpurit.But so sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! How horrible! I'm glad they caught the person though.

      Delete
  4. I have not read this series but I enjoy her writing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are so good! I've enjoyed everything I've read by her. :)

      Delete