Monday, April 6, 2020

Review: Kings Falling (The Book of the Wars #2) by Ronie Kendig

About the Book
Leif Metcalfe and his team, dubbed Reaper, need to recover the stolen, ancient Book of the Wars if they hope to stop the Armageddon Coalition and their pursuit of global economic control. But their attention has been diverted by a prophecy in the book that foretells of formidable guardians who will decimate the enemies of ArC. While Iskra Todorova uses her connections in the covert underworld to hunt down the Book of the Wars, Leif and Reaper attempt to neutralize these agents but quickly find themselves outmaneuvered and outgunned.

The more Reaper tries to stop the guardians, the more failure becomes a familiar, antagonistic foe. Friendships are fractured, and the team battles to hold it together long enough to defeat ArC. But as this millennia-old conspiracy creeps closer and closer to home, the implications could tear Leif and the team apart.
 


My Thoughts

Kings Falling was another action-packed and unputdownable thrill ride from Ronie Kendig. From beginning to end, I could hardly catch my breath. There's so much suspense and so many twists that left me shocked, kept me guessing, and had me questioning everything. The excitement hardly ever let up.

This epic and intense adventure is not to be missed. Be sure to grab a copy of the first book, Storm Rising, before diving into this page-turner. It's not a standalone. I'm very eager for the next book because, oh man, this one left me hanging. I can't wait!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

Four Stars

2 comments:

  1. Is the author still working on this series, or have all the books been written?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The final book in the series comes out this November. I'm glad it's not a year away, but November seems so long from now. :)

      Delete