Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Can't Wait Wednesday: Storing Up Trouble (American Heiresses #3) by Jen Turano

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Storing Up Trouble (American Heiresses #3) by Jen Turano releasing May 5.

About the Book
When Miss Beatrix Waterbury's Chicago-bound train ride is interrupted by a heist, Mr. Norman Nesbit, a man of science who believes his research was the target of the heist, comes to her aid. Despite the fact that they immediately butt heads, they join forces to make a quick escape.

Upon her arrival in Chicago, Beatrix is surprised to discover her supposedly querulous Aunt Gladys shares her own suffragette passions. Encouraged by Gladys to leave her sheltered world, Beatrix begins working as a salesclerk at the Marshall Field and Company department store. When she again encounters Norman on a shopping expedition, he is quickly swept up in the havoc she always seems to attract.

But when another attempt is made to part Norman from his research papers, and it becomes clear Beatrix's safety is also at risk, they soon discover the curious way feelings can grow between two very different people in the midst of chaos.

Why I Need It
I've been loving this hilarious series and have been looking forward to Beatrix's story. It sounds like Beatrix and Norman will make quite an interesting duo, lol. I'm ready for the laughs that are sure to ensue.

What upcoming release are you eagerly anticipating?

16 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great series! Hope you enjoy this installment too.

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like a fun read! I hope that you love it when you get the chance to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this series but it seems really fun! I hope you get to read it as soon as it come out! Here's my Can't Wait Wednesday:

    Crystal Book Snob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this one does sound like fun. I think I need it, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at "hilarious series." This sounds perfect for right about now. I'll have to check out the first book. I hope love this one when you read it. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cover! Hope you get it soon! I love a series that makes me laugh.
    Check out my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete