Thursday, April 9, 2020

Review: The Phantom in the Mirror (Hank the Cowdog #20) by John R. Erickson


About the Book

Pete warns Hank that a stray dog has invaded the ranch and is lurking inside the machine shed. Naturally, Hank goes to investigate, and sure enough, he finds the Phantom Dog--in an old mirror stored in the machine shed. But then Drover looks into the same mirror and sees a “Handsome Prince.” Holy smokes, it appears that two dogs have invaded the ranch!


My Thoughts

I loved the Hank the Cowdog series when I was a kid. My mom and I read them as fast as we could. It was so great to revisit the series with The Phantom in the Mirror. I remember it being one of my favorites. It's so funny. It had me literally laughing out loud so many times. There was one time where I had to set my Kindle down for a second because I was laughing so hard. I'll just say it had something to do with Hank, some fishing bait, a string, and Sally May. I could so perfectly imagine that exact thing actually happening. I'm chuckling just thinking about it again, lol. This series is fun for all ages and I highly recommend it if you need a good laugh.

Five Stars

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't need a good laugh these days? Hope you're staying safe and well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need more laughs these days. Hope you're staying safe and well, too! :D

      Delete