Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday: A Return of Devotion (Haven Manor #2) by Kristi Ann Hunter

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring A Return of Devotion (Haven Manor #2) by Kristi Ann Hunter releasing February 5, 2019.

About the Book
Daphne Blakemoor was perfectly happy living in her own secluded world for twelve years. She had everything she needed--loved ones, a true home, and time to indulge her imagination. But when ownership of the estate where she works as a housekeeper passes on, and the new marquis has an undeniable connection to her past, everything she's come to rely upon is threatened.

William, Marquis of Chemsford's main goal in life is to be the exact opposite of his father. Starting a new life in the peace and quiet of the country sounds perfect until his housekeeper turns his life upside down.

They've spent their lives hiding from the past. Can they find the courage to face their deepest wounds and, perhaps, find a new path for the future together?

Why I Need It
I actually haven't read book one yet, though I did read and love the prequel novella. This second book sounds so good and with it coming out in less than a month, it gives me even more motivation to read the first as soon as possible.

What upcoming release are you excited about?

16 comments:

  1. This looks like something set at an English country estate and I love settings like tht!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that sort of setting too! Thanks for coming by, Greg! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Ronyell! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  3. Great pick! I really like the sound of the leading characters in this one. I'll be adding it to my TBR.

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The characters sound like great ones! Thanks for stopping by, Louise! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  4. oh this sounds like a wonderful read! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by, Daniela! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Michelle! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  6. This sounds like it is going to be an interesting read! I am intrigued by the cover just as much as the synopsis. I hope that you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love this cover! Thanks for coming by! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous cover! Thanks for sharing it.New GFC follower. Here's my Can't Wait Wednesday if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, Molly! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  8. This sounds like an interesting series! I love the setting for this one. I hope that you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole concept for this series is really intriguing to me. Thanks for visiting! Happy reading! :)

      Delete