Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday: Knox (The Montana Marshalls #1) by Susan May Warren

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Knox (The Montana Marshalls #1) by Susan May Warren releasing March 12.

About the Book
Montana rancher Knox Marshall's danger years are behind him. A former bull-rider, he now runs the Marshall family ranch, raising champion bucking bulls for the National Professional Bullrider's Expo (NBR-X). Wealth and success are his, but life is stable, expected, and…ordinary. He can't help but wonder if his best years are behind him.

Kelsey Jones just wants a safe life, a family, a home. Onstage, the beautiful rising star of the Yankee Belles becomes the person she longs to be - vivacious and confident - burying the brokenness she carries from a violent assault. Becoming NBR-X’s next country act is key to outrunning her past and achieving the success and security she craves.

Knox and Kelsey's paths collide when an explosion at an NBR-X event traps them in the rubble and leaves them reeling. Kelsey’s crippling nightmares return, but for Knox, an obsession to find the bomber is ignited.

When Kelsey’s past threatens Knox’s family, he'll have to choose between saving the Marshall legacy or becoming the protector he's always longed to be.

The explosive beginning to the Montana Marshall series.

Why I Need It
Susan May Warren is one of my favorite authors and I'm always so excited when she releases something new. This sounds like it'll be an exciting read! I can't wait!

What upcoming release are you excited about?

10 comments:

  1. I always love it when a favorite author comes out with something new! Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It's exciting! Thanks for coming by, Greg! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh! Love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! :D Thanks for stopping by, Ronyell! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm excited for you! I hope you enjoy it Ashley!

    Here’s my Wednesday post! Happy Hump Day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, Sassy! Happy Wednesday! :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Susan May Warren so this is definitely on my list to read. Great pick!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are always so good! Thanks for coming by, Tressa! :)

      Delete
  5. nothing like a new book form a fav author coming out! I'm super excited about On the Come Up is a book by Angie Thomas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I've been seeing that book a lot lately. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by, Daniela! :)

      Delete