Monday, August 29, 2022

Review: I Will Find You (The Epic Story of RJ and York #2) by Susan May Warren

About the Book
The woman he loves has vanished…

When RJ Marshall said she’d be right back, York should have objected. No, he wasn’t going to let her run off to Berlin, even if it was to save a little girl.

Only problem—she’d told him this while he was unconscious. So really, it doesn’t count, and it’s not his fault that she’s gone missing. And, he didn’t know why he expected RJ not to chase danger into trouble. But now he has to find her before criminal mastermind Alan Martin tracks her down.

She’s in over her head…

RJ didn’t mean to leave York behind, but she’s on a mission to save a little girl caught in the crossfire of Martin’s terrorist plot. Now, she’ll have to find the girl and keep her safe while leaving clues for York to follow her.

But who will catch up to her first—York, or the man with a vendetta?

The gripping romantic adventure continues across Europe in this second installment of the Epic Story of RJ and York!


MY THOUGHTS

What a great continuation of The Epic Story of RJ and York! It picks up where the previous one left off and things hardly ever slow down. It's high stakes and danger and, just like the first one, impossible to put down.

The issues I had with RJ in the first book were nonexistent here. It seems like she's learned a lot from her mistakes. I loved seeing that character growth. York was great, like always. Brave, chivalrous, swoonworthy. I can't get enough of him. We're also introduced to a new character, Ziggy. She was just flat-out awesome, and I'd love to read more about her. And Roy too.

Be prepared for a cliffhanger. A mighty big one. I'm anxious to get my hands on the next book.

FOUR STARS

2 comments:

  1. Good warning about the cliffhanger ending. Is the next book out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I'm in the middle of an ARC of another book, but as soon as I'm done with it, I'm diving into the conclusion of this series. I'm so anxious to find out what happens next! :)

      Delete