Monday, July 19, 2021

Review: An Unlikely Proposal by Toni Shiloh

About the Book
Their friendship can survive almost anything…

For two best friends,

marriage could be their greatest test yet…


Trinity Davis must not have heard firefighter Omar Young correctly. Did her handsome widowed best friend just suggest they get married? Omar needs a mom for his adorable little girls, and it’ll fix Trinity’s financial woes. But saying “I do” isn’t just business. Especially when the only vow they’re in danger of breaking is their promise to not fall in love…

From Harlequin Love Inspired: Uplifting stories of faith, forgiveness and hope.


MY THOUGHTS

This was a breath of fresh air. I was dealing with a lot of stress and nothing was really holding my attention. But, then, I picked up this book and could hardly put it down. Filled with lovable characters and a strong inspirational message, this was a really great modern-day marriage of convenience romance.

My favorite thing about this story was the faith element. It was so inspiring watching Trinity and Omar place their wholehearted trust in the Lord's hands. How they asked for His guidance and prayed about everything was so uplifting.

This story left a big smile on my face. I highly recommend it to fans of contemporary romance.

FOUR STARS

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad this one hit the spot for you. We need more books like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great inspiring read. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete