Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: A Void of Magic (Kennedy Rain #1) by Sandy Williams

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring A Void of Magic (Kennedy Rain #1) by Sandy Williams releasing July 27. I read this author's first urban fantasy series, Shadow Reader, about ten years ago and loved it. When I saw she was releasing a new series in this genre, I got so excited! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

About the Book
They trusted her to keep the peace between the paranorms. They made a mistake.

Kennedy escaped the family business when she turned eighteen. Now, an ill-timed vacation pulls her back to The Rain Hotel, the only known null zone on the planet. It’s a place where vampires can see the sun rise and werewolves can avoid the lure of the full moon. And it would be the perfect place for a paranormal wedding…if the bride wasn’t the local alpha’s daughter and the groom the scion of a vicious master vampire.

With a sexy werewolf determined to sabotage the wedding and dark forces threatening The Rain, Kennedy’s life is thrown out of balance when she’s forced to confront a past she swore to avoid. Ultimately she must choose: will she maintain the stability of the supernatural world…or will she destroy it.


What upcoming release are you eagerly anticipating?

16 comments:

  1. This is interesting. Almost looks like Cindy Crawford on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't notice before you mentioned it, but she does kinda look like Cindy Crawford! LOL! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. the void is an interesting premise -- and I am liking the sound of Kennedy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. She sounds like an awesome character to read about. And the Void has me super intrigued. Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  3. The Rain Hotel sounds like an awesome place to visit. I'll be on the lookout for this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I'm very curious to "visit" it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. The book cover is interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when an author you've liked in the past comes out with new series! Hope you get this one soon.
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Such anticipation, lol! Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  6. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, a null zone! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too. It'll be interesting to see what all happens in the null zone. Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  8. This sounds like something I would really enjoy. I love these types of urban fantasy novels. I will have to add this to my own wish list! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these types of urban fantasy novels, too. I can't seem to get enough of them, lol. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete