Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wondering Wednesdays #4

In addition to my usual Can't Wait Wednesday post today, I'm also participating in a new weekly meme, Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective. This is a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers by answering different questions.


This week's question is: Who was your favorite musician or band when you were a teenager?

My taste in music was all over the place. Still is, lol. I was a massive Backstreet Boys fan. Loved 98 Degrees, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera, too. (Boo, NSYNC 😉) But I also really enjoyed rock music. Sevendust was, and still is, my absolute favorite. Disturbed, Godsmack, and The Red Hot Chili Peppers were faves, too. 

Who were your favorites?

8 comments:

  1. I'm like you....I love a lot of different artists, bands and kinds of music. But as a teen? I was really into rock bands like Def Leppard, Queensryche, Tesla, and Bon Jovi. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share some of these with you. P!NK was my favorite though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved P!NK too! Thanks for coming by, Becca! :)

      Delete
  3. I've always been all over the place too. I loved Christina Aguilera too. Her voice is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! So beautiful! Thanks for visiting, Nicole! :)

      Delete
  4. What no N'Sync?! LOL I loved them!! I listened to a little bit of everything but I am old soul so I listened to a lot of oldies thanks to my dad.

    On my blog I shared mine
    https://www.musingsofasassybookishmama.com/2020/06/wondering-wednesday-favorite-musician.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always really liked Joey from N'Sync. He's so funny. Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete