Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Wondering Wednesdays #3

In addition to my usual Can't Wait Wednesday post today, I'm also participating in a new weekly meme, Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective. This is a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers by answering different questions.

This week's question is: What TV show would you binge watch right now?

It's so hard to narrow it down. I'm always in the mood to binge watch Boy Meets World. That was my favorite show when I was growing up and it's so much fun to revisit it.

I've been wanting to rewatch Lost for awhile now. I loved that show, but it was a little confusing at times. I'm curious if it'd make more sense if I binged the whole thing. 

I've also been wanting to rewatch Monk. I've always felt a sorta kinship with Mr. Monk and his germophobic ways, but I'm feeling it even more now since this virus popped up. You don't even want to know how obsessive I've become with trying to sanitize everything. It's ridiculous, lol. 

What about you? What show would you binge watch?

6 comments:

  1. I loved Boy Meets World too! I never watched Lost though. I heard you have to watch it from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy Meets World was so great! Gotta love Eric and Mr. Feeny! I'd definitely recommend watching Lost from the beginning. It's one of those shows that builds layers of mysteries one on top of the other. I'm definitely curious to see if I could pick up on more things my second go around though.

      Delete
  2. Monk was a fun show! I loved the first season of Lost, but kind of lost interest after that. But I'm always up for a good binge of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so invested in all the mysteries on Lost and trying to figure it all out, but it was a lot of work. There were so many things that didn't make sense, lol.

      I hate to admit this, but I've never watched Buffy. I've wanted to give a try for awhile now, but just haven't had the chance. Maybe one of these days. :)

      Delete
  3. Monk is the best!!! I would definitely do a re-watch of that! I wonder if its still on Prime.. will have to look for it!

    On my blog I shared about mine which was the new version of MacGyver on CBS! https://www.musingsofasassybookishmama.com/2020/06/hello-friends-welcome-to-wondering.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last time I looked it was still on Prime, but that was a month or so ago, so who knows now, lol. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete