Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday: Vow of Justice (Blue Justice #4) by Lynette Eason

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Vow of Justice (Blue Justice #4) by Lynette Eason releasing August 6.

About the Book
FBI Special Agent Lincoln St. John is living his own personal nightmare. When the woman he loves, Allison Radcliffe, is killed, he devotes his life to tracking down the killers and making them pay for their crimes. He expected it to be a challenge. What he never expected was to find Allison very much alive shortly after her "murder." As his anger and hurt mix with relief, Linc isn't sure how he's supposed to feel. One thing he does know for sure: he and Allison will have to work together to stop a killer before she dies a second time--this time for good.

Bestselling and award-winning author Lynette Eason closes out her Blue Justice series with a story that will have you tearing through the pages to get to the stunning conclusion.

Why I Need It
I've loved this series about the St. John family and am sad to see it end, but am so excited to finally get Linc's story! It sounds like a thrilling read! The woman he loves comes back from the dead? Yeah, I can't wait!

What upcoming release are you excited about?

16 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this author and have some of her books on my tbr. I guess I need to catch up on this series. :) Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are so great! I think you'd really enjoy them, Tressa. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any book from this author but the blurb sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's one of my favorite suspense authors. Thanks for coming by, Alexandra! :)

      Delete
  3. I am not a big mystery reader but this sounds like a great book to recommend to my mother who loves mystery novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I always highly recommend Eason's books to anyone who enjoys exciting mysteries. Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  4. I love a good FBI agent story, this seems right up my street!! Happy Wednesday, Ashley.

    Here's what I am featuring for today's Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! So much fun! Thanks for stopping by, Sassy! :)

      Delete
  5. Hmmm...this book sounds interesting! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited! Thanks for the visit, Ronyell! :)

      Delete
  6. Not my favorite genre, but it does sound interesting. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's mine: https://craftyotakureader.weebly.com/reading-corner/waiting-on-wednesday-untouched-by-jaxson-kidman

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally see why you're excited for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It sounds so good! Thanks for the visit, Lark! :)

      Delete
  8. That's a neat twist- the victim turning out to still be alive! This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. Should be interesting! Thanks for visiting, Greg! :)

      Delete