Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Can't Wait Wednesday: Legacy Rejected (The Legacy Series Book 1) by Robin Patchen

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Legacy Rejected (The Legacy Series Book 1) by Robin Patchen releasing July 23.

About the Book
All she wants is a home, but there is no safe haven when mobsters are after you.

Realtor Ginny Lamont's family has abandoned her, leaving her with nothing but a warning that she’s in danger. But Ginny's built a home in New Hampshire. After a childhood of nomadic living, she’s not running again, certainly not because of some nameless, baseless threat.

Real estate developer Kade Powers is thrilled to go out with Nutfield’s beautiful new real estate agent. But the prowler they surprise after their first date offers a glimpse into Ginny's past and the legacy of lies her parents left her with. She brings a mystery, one he’s determined to help her solve.

With Kade’s help, Ginny searches for the truth of her parents’ criminal activity while her enemies close in. When the mobsters show up in her quaint New England town, will she find a way to bring them down, or will she lose the life—and the man—she’s come to love?

Legacy Rejected is the first book in a new Christian romantic suspense series. If you like romance coupled with page-turning suspense that’ll keep you reading late into the night, you’ll love Legacy Rejected. Buy it now.


Why I Need It
I devoured the Beauty in Flight series by this author a few months ago and have been wondering what her next release would be. Legacy Rejected sounds like just the type of romantic suspense I can't get enough of! I'm so excited to dive in!


What upcoming release are you excited about?

12 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great on the edge of your seat romantic suspense! Awesome pick!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those kinds of stories! Thanks for stopping by, Lindy! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm excited! Thanks for coming by, Louise! :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds pretty intense. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Thanks for the visit, Barb! :)

      Delete
  4. I love it when an author you enjoy brings out a new book/series. It always gets me excited. I hope you like this as much as her other work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that too! There's an extra bit of excitement attached to it! Thanks for visiting, Nicci! :)

      Delete
  5. Ooh sounds like a nice suspenseful read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it too. Thanks for stopping by, Ronyell! :)

      Delete