Monday, April 8, 2019

Review: Knox (The Montana Marshalls #1) by Susan May Warren

About the Book
He's not looking for trouble...

Montana rancher Knox Marshall's danger years are behind him. A former bull-rider, he now runs the Marshall family ranch, raising champion bucking bulls for the National Professional Bullrider's Expo (NBR-X). Wealth and success are his, but life is stable, expected, and…ordinary.  But he wants more from life...

But trouble is looking for her...

Kelsey Jones just wants a safe life, a family, a home. Onstage, the beautiful rising star of the Yankee Belles becomes the person she longs to be - vivacious and confident - burying the brokenness she carries from a violent assault. Becoming NBR-X’s next country act is key to outrunning her past and achieving the success and security she craves.

When trouble finds them both...

Knox and Kelsey's paths collide when an explosion at an NBR-X event traps them in the rubble and leaves them reeling. Kelsey’s crippling nightmares return, but for Knox, an obsession to find the bomber is ignited.

What will it cost him to protect her? 

When Kelsey’s past threatens Knox’s family, he'll have to choose between saving the Marshall legacy or becoming the protector he's always longed to be.

The explosive first book in the Montana Marshall series!


My Thoughts

Have you ever loved a book so much that you just can't find the right words to accurately express that love? Knox is that kind of book for me. I've been staring at my computer screen, for I don't know how long, searching for a way to describe the sheer awesomeness, the beauty, of this story.

Susan May Warren always delivers a fast-paced, heartfelt read that's impossible to put down. Knox is that and so much more. It left me breathless, anxious, swooning, joyous, teary-eyed. My emotions were all over the place and I loved every second of it.

A lot of Ms. Warren's books have made their way onto my favorites shelf and I'm making a special place there for Knox. It's my favorite of hers yet, the best book I've read this year. What a breathtaking start to the series! I highly, highly recommend it!

Five Stars

4 comments:

  1. You sold me. I'll be getting me a copy of this one asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! That makes me so happy! I hope you love it as much as I did, Lark! :)

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'm so glad to hear that! Thanks for coming by, Julie! :)

      Delete