Monday, December 4, 2023

Review: The Retribution of Eden Pruitt (The Eden Pruitt Series #4) by K.E. Ganshert

About the Book
A VILLAIN DISGUISED AS THE HERO …

America is in peril. The public is being deceived. The enemy grows more powerful by the day. And Eden’s plans horrendously backfired.

Now she’s locked up with a hostile soldier whose upbringing couldn’t be more different from her own. And whose loyalty could change everything. She sets out to win his trust, prove herself to the Resistance, and somehow, make amends with Cassian. If there’s any hope of vanquishing the adversary, they must set aside their grievances and come together as one.

Join Eden and her crew as they fight to save the world in this final, sensational installment of The Eden Pruitt Series, where allegiances are tested, sacrifices are necessary, and the action never stops.


MY THOUGHTS

What a fantastic conclusion to this series! I was both excited and a little nervous to dive into this book. Excited because I was eager to see what would happen to these characters I’ve come to love. I was nervous for the exact same reason. Would they be able to defeat the bad guy and save the country? And how were they going to accomplish that? I was stressed from beginning to end because there were times when things looked impossible. Hopeless, even.

There was a sense of urgency and foreboding throughout the whole book, and my anxiety seemed to grow with each page I read. This was action-packed, exciting, and thought-provoking. I know it’ll stay with me for a long time. If you’re a fan of thrilling, eye-opening dystopias, you’ll love this series. I highly recommend it!

FIVE STARS

2 comments:

  1. This dystopian series does sound like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete