Thursday, December 28, 2023

Review: Lake Shore Splendor (Redemption Shores #3) by Jennifer Rodewald

About the Book
Fall brings splendor to Luna, Montana. And some challenges too.

Bennett is moving closer still--right into the heart of Luna--and he's bringing two teenagers with him. Hazel is determined to prove that she loves him, even though she's still not willing to get married.

Hunter is building his lodge, and with his sister on board, it will be amazing. But somehow he's got to figure out how to win Janie back, before she falls in love with the new Park Ranger who just moved to town.

Come back to the majestic beauty of Elk Canyon Lake, a remote and breathtaking wonder hidden in the stunning Montana Mountains. There you'll find unexpected romance, the redemption of broken pasts, and hope dawning anew.


MY THOUGHTS

This is my favorite book in the series so far. I didn’t think it was possible, but it topped the previous two. With each book, this series just gets better and better!

I’ve really enjoyed watching these characters' journeys. They’ve each grown so much! One of the things I’ve loved the most is how authentically real they all seem. These are real-life struggles and dilemmas they’re dealing with. I might not always agree with the way they act or with their reactions, but that’s life. And I’ve loved watching it all unfold. I’ve loved watching them discover new things about themselves. And I’ve absolutely loved seeing their continued spiritual growth. It’s so inspiring!

There were quite a few new characters introduced, and I enjoyed the new dynamics they added. It’ll be very interesting to see where things go next. This is a fantastic series that I wholeheartedly recommend. Be sure to start with book one because these are not standalones.

I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my own honest opinions.

FIVE STARS

4 comments:

  1. The older I've gotten, the more I've come to crave these kinds of authentic characters. It sounds like this series is a great exploration of the characters in the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! When I was younger, I'm not sure I would've appreciated these kinds of books, but I can't get enough of them now. :)

      Delete
  2. This does sound like a really good series! What's the first one called?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is Lake Shore Wandering. It's really good! Lots of laugh-out-loud moments in that one. :)

      Delete