Monday, December 5, 2022

Review: Bound by Trouble (Beach Bound Books & Beans #4) by Christy Barritt

About the Book
With the grand opening of Beach Bound Books and Beans, Tali Robinson’s dreams are finally coming true. She hopes to now put the past behind her and start a new chapter. When a suspicious stranger mysteriously shows up at her celebration, her hopes disappear faster than a bestseller at a book signing.

Mac MacArthur is ready to solidify his relationship with Tali. But mending their differences is easier said than done. Then someone sets their sights on Tali—and wants to put her out of print . . . permanently.

With trouble brewing, Tali and Mac have no choice but to dive into the chaos of the past. However, as more answers are revealed, the danger increases. The truth will come at a great cost . . . one that will bind them together or drive them apart.


MY THOUGHTS

I've been loving this series and, I've gotta say, this is the best of the bunch!

Like the previous books in this series, this was a quick read that had me turning the pages as fast as possible. I thought I had everything figured out early on. And while I wasn't too far off, I was still completely surprised by some of the twists and turns that took place. I was so happy that we got a definitive answer on what really happened thirty years ago with the bank robbery.

If you're a fan of cozy mysteries and need a quick read, I highly recommend this series. It's full of great characters, an island setting, and intriguing mysteries. You can't go wrong!

4.5 STARS

4 comments:

  1. Glad this series is still going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy mysteries like this hit the spot for me so well -- quick reads, but oh so satisfyingly good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Sometimes I just need a quick and cozy read, and this series has been just that. So good! :)

      Delete