Thursday, June 2, 2022

Review: Love in the Squared Circle by Heather Greer

About the Book
Trinity Knight is not a fan of professional wrestling. But with her husband gone, it falls to her to give their son the father-son trip they daydreamed about when he was alive. After Trinity causes them to miss a meet and greet with Jay’s favorite wrestler, a random act of kindness saves the trip and starts Trinity on an unexpected path.

Universal Wrestling Organization Champion Blane Sterling hears whiny children at photo ops all the time. However, overhearing a young boy comfort his mother piques his interest. Touched by their story, Blane works with the UWO Public Relations team to give Jay the experience of a lifetime.

As they learn each other’s stories, Trinity and Blane are drawn to each other. But they don’t just come from different states. They live in different worlds. Trinity might learn to fit into his life, but can those in her world look beyond Blane’s profession to see his heart? Or will a lack of acceptance cause Trinity and Blane to lose their shot at love?

(Available in Kindle Unlimited at time of posting)

MY THOUGHTS

I was super excited when I saw this book. I've been a pro wrestling fan since I was in my teens. I go through phases where I'm more invested than other times, but I always try to stay up to date with what's going on. But anyways, I'd not seen a fiction book that featured wrestling before, so to say I was intrigued is an understatement. And I've gotta say, this was a really great read. It was such a sweet and faith-filled romance. I pretty much had a smile on my face throughout the entire book. I really enjoyed the strong message of faith. Such a great reminder of not being so judgemental. The characters were great! So easy to root for. I'd love to read more about some of the other characters too.

You don't have to be a wrestling fan to enjoy this book. It'll appeal to anyone who enjoys inspirational contemporary romances.

FOUR STARS

4 comments:

  1. It sounds good. I used to watch wrestling with my dad when I was a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What fun memories! I have such great memories of watching with my mom and dad. :D

      Delete
  2. I think I'm going to have to read this one. The relationships just sound too cute to pass up. :)

    ReplyDelete