Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Review: A Mother's Strength (Wander Canyon #4) by Allie Pleiter

About the Book
Will finding her son a friend

lead to forever love?

Single mom Molly Kane will do anything to help her son overcome his anxieties—including enlisting former police officer Sawyer Bradshaw to give him golf lessons. Sawyer’s a loner, yet he quickly forms a bond with little Zack. And with Molly. But protecting Zack means Molly must keep her heart off-limits from Sawyer, even as her little boy draws them together…

From Love Inspired: Uplifting stories of faith, forgiveness and hope.

Wander Canyon

Book 1: Their Wander Canyon Wish
Book 2: Winning Back Her Heart
Book 3: His Christmas Wish
Book 4: A Mother's Strength


MY THOUGHTS

This was such a heartwarming read. It's the fourth book in the Wander Canyon series, and even though I highly recommend reading the previous installments because they were so good, this one can be enjoyed perfectly fine by itself.

I really admired Molly and her willingness to try anything, even if it seemed outlandish, to help her son Zack with his anxiety. It was so great to see a parent fight for their child like that.

I could definitely relate to Zack. I've dealt with anxiety for pretty much as long as I can remember, so I really felt for the little guy and was rooting for him.

I liked Sawyer right from the very beginning. He had an air of mystery to him that had me so curious to find out more about him. He was definitely struggling with some things, but you could tell that he was a genuinely good guy. And, I've gotta say, his connection with Zack was so sweet. It was great watching him find ways to help Zack cope with his anxiety.

All in all, this was a wonderful read that really tugged at my heartstrings. I loved it and can't wait to visit the charming town of Wander Canyon again.

I received an advanced copy of this book and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.


FIVE STARS

8 comments:

  1. I loved the Cover and title of the book. Another book to add too my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! You can never go wrong with an Allie Pleiter book. :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound like a heartwarming read. That whole thing with Sawyer and Zack totally makes me want to read this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their relationship was so sweet! That was probably my favorite thing about the book. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for spreading the word about this book!

    ReplyDelete