Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: Between Family (The City Between #9) by W.R. Gingell

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Between Family (The City Between #9) by W.R. Gingell releasing August 31.

About the Book
When someone tries to threaten me by telling me they know my name, I take that personally.

G’day. I’m not really a pet anymore, but you might as well keep calling me Pet. It’s not like I’m gunna tell you my name anyway. And if I sound stroppy, well, I am. First, I was threatened. Now, someone has cut off my house from the human world and left my emotional support vampire on the human side. On the inside, it’s just me and an emotionally compromised fae; outside, a closed arena in the world Behind, where everyone is out to kill us and a few of that everyone might actually be capable of it.

Yep. The Heirling Trials have begun, and it seems like it’s either be king or be dead when it comes to the world Behind…


What upcoming release are you eagerly awaiting?

8 comments:

  1. Okay so THAT blurb makes me want to know what happened during books 1-8!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wild and fun ride! One of my favorite series right now. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Verushka above me, I need to check out books 1-8 !!

    Here is my link:
    https://twogirlsandtheirbookishlife.blogspot.com/2021/08/cant-wait-wednesdays-summer-sons-by-lee.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun series! I highly recommend it if you're a fan of urban fantasy. :)

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy it when you get a chance to read it :) Here is my WOW: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/08/cant-wait-wednesday-memory-quilt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I can't wait for the "next chapter" in this strange and fascinating saga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! And so curious about what's gonna happen next. :)

      Delete