Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: Shadow (Heirs of Neverland #2) by Kara Swanson

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Shadow (Heirs of Neverland #2) by Kara Swanson releasing July 13.

About the Book
Peter Pan has crash-landed back on Neverland. But this is not the island he remembers.

Desperate to rescue Claire and the fractured Lost Boys, Peter must unravel what truly tore his dreamland apart. But with each step, he is haunted by more of his own broken memories. Not even Pan himself is what he seems.

Claire Kenton is chained to a pirate ship, watching the wreckage of Neverland rocked by tempests. When she finally finds her brother, Connor is every bit as shattered as the island. Claire may have pixie dust flowing in her veins—but the light of Neverland is flickering dangerously close to going out forever.

To rescue Neverland from the inescapable shadow, the boy who never grew up and the girl who grew up too fast will have to sacrifice the only thing they have left: each other.


What upcoming release are you eagerly anticipating?

12 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. Hope you enjoy it. My CWW: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/06/cant-wait-wednesday-chase.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this sequel to Dust, too, mostly because I can't wait for everyone to get back to Neverland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover - hope you enjoy this book.

    Margaret @ BooksPlease (www.booksplease.org)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that cover. So pretty! It sounds good too. I really want to read Dust (which has a pretty cover too). I hope you enjoy Shadow when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy them if you get the chance to read them. :)

      Delete
  5. I love Peter Pan re-tellings, and I haven't heard about this series. I'll have to look it up! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's not enough Peter Pan retellings out there, so I was happy to see this series. :)

      Delete