Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: Never Miss by Melissa Koslin

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Never Miss by Melissa Koslin releasing May 4.

About the Book
Former CIA sniper Kadance Tolle possesses a special set of skills and a rare pedigree. She comes from a family of assassins, and by saving Lyndon Vaile's life she risks being found by them. Despite the danger, Kadance feels compelled to help Lyndon discover who is after him--and his research that seems to prove that the Ebola virus was manmade and is about to be weaponized.

With shadowy figures pursuing them and a Mastermind watching their every move, Kadance and Lyndon must scramble to stop an impending bioattack at the State of the Union address. But their warnings fall on deaf ears, and it becomes increasingly clear that there's no one they can trust--except perhaps each other.

Strap in for a breakneck story that will have you up all night, hurtling toward the last page as the clock ticks and time runs out.


What upcoming release are you eagerly anticipating?

8 comments:

  1. I've requested this for review. This will be a new to me author. Have you read her works before? Here is mine: https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/04/cant-wait-wednesday-nature-of-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't believe I have, but I'm really excited to check this one out. I hope you get approved for the review copy. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, she is hiding from her family of assassins? Whew, this is going to be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I'm super intrigued to see how things play out. :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds really good! A family of assassins! I hope you love this one when you read it! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a great rest of the week too! :D

      Delete