Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Can't Wait Wednesday: Manor for Sale, Baron Included (A Romance of Rank #1) by Esther Hatch

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Manor for Sale, Baron Included (A Romance of Rank #1) by Esther Hatch releasing February 25.

About the Book
She has everything Lord Farnsworth wants, including his manor.

Lord Farnsworth would rather rot in debtor’s prison than sell the one place that feels like home to him—his mother’s manor. That is, until he meets the woman who wants to buy it. Sally Duncan is beautiful, intelligent, and as rich as a baron—a rich baron, not a cash-strapped one like Lord Farnsworth. She’s the solution to every one of his financial problems and is bewitching to boot. All he needs to do is sell her his beloved manor and then charm her to the altar, and the manor will be his again. Simple, right?

But nothing is simple when Sally starts tearing apart his ancestral home and renovating it in a way no one would consider tasteful. She is wreaking havoc on everything, but he cannot give up on owning his mother’s estate again, nor can he imagine anyone but Sally as his wife.

And so he sticks with his plan.

What a horrible mistake.


What upcoming release are you eagerly anticipating?

16 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! The renovation aspect has piqued my interest. I hope that you love it when you get the chance to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm curious about the renovation aspect too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of a twist at the end! I would LOVE to think that Sally shoved his grotty proposal right back at him - and DIDN'T take him back, at all. But that's not how romances work, is it. That said, it sounds like an intriguing enemies to friends setup...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be an intriguing plot twist, for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't usually read romance, but this sounds like a great twist with the comedic aspect. "Baron Included" caught my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been awhile since I've read a humorous historical so I'm excited to check this one out. :)

      Delete
  4. That last line line of the synopsis: "What a horrible mistake." LOL This sounds like great fun. I am adding it to my wish list. I hope you enjoy it, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That line made me laugh. So funny. :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh! This looks like a cute book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this sounds like a fun dilemma!

    ReplyDelete