Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Power outage


Hey y’all! I’ve been without power since 2am Monday and have limited cell phone battery. I thought we’d have power back by now, but there’s no time table for restoration yet. If you leave a comment on any of my posts, I’ll definitely get back to you, it might just take a little longer than usual. Sorry about this. It’s been a frustrating couple days. I do have posts scheduled for the rest of the week so it won’t be totally quiet here. Thanks! Stay warm and stay safe!


6 comments:

  1. That sucks! I'm so sorry. Fingers crossed your power is restored soon. Hang in there and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lark! It's back on now, but I don't know if it'll stay. They've said that they're going to continue to do rolling blackouts throughout the state, so who knows what's going to happen. I'm just gonna enjoy the heater while I can and pray that things get better for everyone real soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh, got it. So sorry you're going through this! Hopefully it all comes back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy to say it's back on now. I don't know if it'll stay but am praying it will. This has been the craziest weather I can ever remember having here in west Texas. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually looking forward to summer, lol. :)

      Delete
  3. Texas is really suffering right now, and I hope you stay safe and warm, Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been such a crazy situation. I'm so thankful to have the power back on. We don't have water though and don't know when we will. Our pipes froze and the water well people are extremely busy right now, to say the least. At least we can stay warm right now though. :)

      Delete