Monday, February 15, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Happy Mardi Gras!


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I'm excited to share some purple, yellow, and green covers with y'all today to celebrate Mardi Gras.
_______________________________________


_______________________________________


_______________________________________


_______________________________________

_______________________________________

_______________________________________


_______________________________________


Valiant by Merrie Destefano
_______________________________________

_______________________________________

_______________________________________

_______________________________________

_______________________________________

_______________________________________

Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think about them?

28 comments:

  1. I saw Hillary's in my book reviews and thought about using it but didn't. I did however add one of Melissa's purple books and used "The Inheritance Games," too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I still haven't read Hillary's book. It's been languishing in my TBR pile for way too long. It sounds like a fantastic read. :)

      Delete
  2. 'm always surprised when I see lists when I don't know a single book. How can that be? My TTT Colored Covers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! That's one of the things I love about this meme though. I'm always find so many new books. :)

      Delete
  3. Some great covers! Melissa's made mine as well :-) https://moretoodiscover.blogspot.com/2021/02/top-ten-tuesday-purple-yellow-andor.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am going to have to read that Melissa Tagg book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to finish the Newsflesh books sometime. I keep seeing extra novellas I hadn't heard of and I haven't even read the last main book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read a few of the novellas but I'm hooked. I'm so excited to check out the full-length books one of these days. :)

      Delete
  6. That Melissa Tagg cover is gorgeous! I want to read it! lol Here's my TTT post:

    https://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2021/02/top-ten-purple-yellow-and-green-covers.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favorite cover on my list. So pretty. :)

      Delete
  7. Now and Then and Always has such a pretty cover.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-about-mardi-gras/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane of Austin sounds so good. Here is my post-https://paigesofbook.blogspot.com/2021/02/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-pre-ordered.html.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I love those kinds of books that give a contemporary twist to Jane Austen. They're so much fun.

      Delete
  9. The Woods of Silver and Light cover is gorgeous!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/02/16/top-ten-tuesday-303/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy reading :D Here's my TTT if you want to have a look https://readwithstefani.com/books-with-green-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice list! I'm having so much fun looking at all the colorful covers this week. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...you found some super good book covers for this one. Way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lark! I was surprised to find so many yellow covers so easily and struggled to find purple, lol.

      Delete
  13. Thanks for reminding me about The Pawn I really need to get to that one sometime. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds fantastic, right? Hopefully we'll both be able to read it soon. :)

      Delete