Monday, May 11, 2020

Review: To Gain Forever by Tanya Eavenson

About the Book
When a cat walker visits a dog park, sparks fly. The road to love is paved with paw prints.

Karianne Bennett, small-town wedding coordinator, has always believed in happily-ever-afters. That is, for everyone but herself. Her fiancé’s alcohol-related death put an end to her own dreams and turned her career into a weekly reminder of all she’s lost. Until hope comes when she adopts a retired service dog, and a newcomer who catches her eye.

Trey Scott has been fascinated with fireworks since he was a boy. If he can land the festival account in an out-of-state town, he’ll be that much closer to achieving his lifelong goal. But his dreams never included a beautiful dog walker who also happens to be the stranger he’s been praying over for years.

Despite how Karianne is now ready to move on with her life, can she trust Trey with her heart?

To Gain Forever is available in the Love is in the Air box set available now!

My Thoughts

To Gain Forever was a great story. Sweet, inspirational, and full of heart, I loved every moment. I was drawn in from the very beginning and instantly became invested in Trey and Karianne's lives. I really enjoyed getting to know them and following them on their journey of healing and newfound love. There was a great spiritual message woven throughout about learning to trust God's plan. I loved that. It's a quick read that I gobbled up as fast as I could. I didn't want it to end. I highly recommend it to fans of contemporary romance.

I received a copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

Five Stars

2 comments: