Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Can't Wait Wednesday: A Dream within a Dream (Coffey & Hill #3) by Mike Nappa & Melissa Kosci

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.


About the Book
Trudi Coffey only realizes that she hasn't seen Samuel Hill in weeks when the FBI shows up asking questions about him. After a strange encounter with an armed man demanding her help and an attack by a member of the Boston mob looking for someone named Dream, Trudi manages to find Samuel--or rather, he finds her. He's made some pretty powerful enemies, but right now his full attention is on protecting Dream from the mob. Because Dream has something they want--the map to the location of artwork stolen from the Gardener Museum during the infamous 1990 heist.

With danger closing in from all sides, Trudi and Samuel will have to call on all of their allies to keep Dream safe and discover the identity of the people who have been hunting down Samuel. The real questions are whom can they trust? And who will make it out of this thing alive?

Why I Need It
I loved the first two books in this series, Annabel Lee and The Raven, and have been eagerly awaiting this third book. It's been a long wait (almost four years), but I'm still so excited for it. I love these characters and have a soft spot for Poe retellings. I can't wait! 

What upcoming release are you excited for?

10 comments:

  1. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Poe connection in all the titles. Glad this one is finally coming out...four years is a long time to wait for a good book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna be released.

      Delete
  3. I love the sounds of this series. Thank you for putting it in my radar.

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good series! Hope you get your hands on it soon!
    Check out my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hopeful! Thanks for the visit, Lisa! :)

      Delete