Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wondering Wednesdays #1

In addition to my normal Can't Wait Wednesday post today, I'm also participating in a new weekly meme, Wondering Wednesdays hosted by A Baker's Perspective. This is a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers by answering different questions.

This week's question is: What is your favorite thing to do besides reading?

I love playing video games. I have a Nintendo Switch, but I play PC games too. My favorite games on the Switch right now are Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Super Mario Maker 2. But I love pretty much anything featuring Mario, lol. On the PC, I really enjoy games like Parkitect, Two Point Hospital, RollerCoaster Tycoon, and Cities: Skylines. But my favorite is The Sims. I've played it since the first iteration of the game came out in 2000 and still love it. My favorite aspect of it is build mode. At one time, I really wanted to be an architect and the build mode options in the game let me play out my architecture dreams. It's so fun and easy building, and designing, houses. I love it.

Are you a gamer? What are your favorite games? 

4 comments:

  1. I love games...but I play more real games than video. Right now Small World, Star Realms, Ex Libris and Wingspan are some of my favs. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those sound like fun! I'm a big board game fan too. I'll have to check them out. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not a gamer but my girls enjoy them. I joined in Wondering Wednesdays after seeing it here on your blog :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is such a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers better. :)

      Delete