Monday, February 17, 2020

Review: Accidental Sire (Half-Moon Hollow #6) by Molly Harper


About the Book

In Molly Harper's newest paranormal romantic comedy, Ben, Gigi's old boyfriend, must find a way to save his new love after a freak Ultimate Frisbee accident. But will she want to live after she finds out how Ben had to save her?

In this exciting addition to Molly Harper’s beloved Half-Moon Hollow series, the focus is on Gigi’s ex-boyfriend Ben. When his new girlfriend is killed in a freak Ultimate Frisbee accident, he’s determined to save her, no matter the cost, even if it means bringing her into the darkness of vampire life!


My Thoughts

Meagan dies, well, almost dies, in a freak Ultimate Frisbee accident and the only way to save her is to turn her into a vampire. What follows is a series of unfortunate events and the hilarious journey of learning what it is to be a vampire.

I needed a good laugh and this book provided plenty. I can always count on Molly Harper to put a smile on my face. I love the way she writes. It flows along nicely which always makes for an easy and fun reading experience.

The synopsis for this book doesn't really do it justice, but to say much else would spoil some pretty entertaining and unexpected things. If you're a fan of paranormal romance, I definitely recommend this series.

NOTE: This book does contain some bad language and a steamy scene.

Four Stars

4 comments:

  1. It's been awhile since I've read a book by Molly Harper, but she does tend to make me smile, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are so much fun. They're great when I need a pick-me-up. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever read a paranormal romantic comedy but I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete