Monday, November 5, 2018

Review: Wait for Me (Montana Rescue Book #6) Susan May Warren

About the Book
Pete Brooks can't believe he's waited an entire year for Jess Tagg to return to Montana, only to have her break his heart by getting engaged to her ex-fiancé. Worse, a series of mistakes on the job have cost lives, and Pete isn't sure he wants to continue to work in Search and Rescue. Maybe if he can just get over Jess, he can figure out how to move forward.

EMT Jess Tagg has returned to Montana to finally give her heart to Pete, but it seems he's no longer interested. When a terrible fight between them sparks an impulsive decision, she finds herself crashed on the side of a highway along with Esme Shaw. And just when she thinks things couldn't get any worse, she and Esme are taken captive and into the untamed Montana wilderness—with murderous intent.

Now Pete and the other PEAK Rescue Team members are in a race against time, the elements, and the actions of a vengeful man. Pete will have to use everything he's learned to find Jess and Esme—and pray that his past mistakes don't cost him the life of the woman he can't stop loving.
 


My Thoughts

Wait for Me is the conclusion to Susan May Warren's exciting Montana Rescue series. I'm sad that this is the end. It's become one of my favorite series and I'm gonna miss these characters who've come to feel like friends to me. But, wow, what a way to end!

This is finally Jess and Pete's story. They've had an off and on relationship since the first book and I've been so anxious for them to settle things once and for all. And my goodness, this book brought all the feels! It was almost impossible to put down. There was so much suspense and a foreboding sense of danger. The stakes felt higher. There were twists and turns that I did not see coming. I couldn't read it fast enough.

I seriously can't recommend this series highly enough. It's perfect for anyone who enjoys romantic suspense.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

Five Stars

4 comments:

  1. I'm always sad when a favorite series comes to an end, too. But at least you can always go back and reread them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Thanks for coming by, Lark! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  2. SOMEDAY I am going to catch up on this series by Susan. I've only read one of the books from the series. At least I'll be able to binge read the series when I finally do pick them up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Binging the whole series will be so much fun! Thanks for stopping by, Rissi! Happy reading! :)

      Delete