Thursday, October 18, 2018

Review: Suspicious Minds (Squeaky Clean Mysteries #2) by Christy Barritt

About the Book
Rock and roll may never die, but the King is definitely dead . . . again.

To pay off some bills, crime scene cleaner Gabby St. Claire takes a job doing mold remediation, but she finds a surprise in the dilapidated home's crawlspace: Elvis, dead as a doornail and still wearing his blue suede shoes. How could she possibly keep her nose out of a case like this?

A sequel to the popular novel Hazardous Duty.







My Thoughts

Suspicious Minds is book two in the Squeaky Clean Mystery series by Christy Barritt. It was a fun read full of humor, great characters, and a head-scratching mystery.

I'm always entertained when I pick up a Christy Barritt book. I'm immediately pulled into the story and have a difficult time putting it down. This one was no different.

I'm really loving the characters in this series, Gabby, Riley, Sierra – even Mrs. Mystery, Bill McCormick, and the new addition Chad Davis. They're such a fun group of people and I've really enjoyed getting to know them.

I highly recommend this to anyone who likes cozy mysteries. I'm excited to check out the next book.


Four Stars

2 comments:

  1. My library doesn't have a tone of her books, but they do have a few. I recently read The Baby Assignment and quite enjoyed it. Thanks for bringing this author to my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Lark! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! That's one that I still need to read. She just has so many, I can't keep up, lol. Thanks for coming by! Happy reading! :)

      Delete