Thursday, November 21, 2019

Review: Heart of a Royal (Daughters of Peverell #1) by Hannah Currie


About the Book
Brought to the palace as a newborn, the royal life bestowed upon Mackenna Sparrow was never meant to last forever. With Princess Alina engaged to be married, Mackenna's presence as companion is no longer required and, like it or not, she must return to the birthright which should have been hers - that of a commoner. But not everyone at the palace wants her gone. When the truths she’s based her life on start crumbling as fast as her future, will she find the courage to trust, both herself and the prince she’s fallen in love with? 


My Thoughts

This book was an absolute delight to read. It was cute and sweet and everything I needed at the time. An uplifting story that left a smile on my face.

Kenna and Ben were super endearing right from the start. Ben's an honorable guy. Such a gentleman. I couldn't help but fall for him. Kenna experiences quite a few big changes during the course of the book and I thought she handled them with grace and, though she might deny it, bravery.

Royalty books are always so much fun and this one was really good. I thought the ending wrapped up a little too quickly but, all in all, I enjoyed it a lot and am very much looking forward to more from this author.

Four Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment