Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Review: His Christmas Wish by Allie Pleiter

About the Book
All he wants for Christmas is a family…

To make his little nephew happy,

this bachelor will need help…


After his nephew, Cole, is orphaned, Jake Sanders vows to give the little boy the best Christmas possible…except Jake doesn’t know the first thing about kids! So when Cole’s preschool teacher, Emma Mullins, offers to pitch in, Jake’s grateful for her guidance. But while Jake and Emma share an immediate connection, their blossoming love must first survive the secret she’s hiding…

From Harlequin Love Inspired: Uplifting stories of faith, forgiveness and hope.

Wander Canyon


Book 1: Their Wander Canyon Wish

Book 2: Winning Back Her Heart

Book 3: His Christmas Wish


My Thoughts

What a sweet story! His Christmas Wish is the perfect read to put you in the Christmas spirit. I can always count on Allie Pleiter to deliver a heartwarming read that leaves a smile on my face. This is my favorite one of hers yet.

The characters were great. The connection between Jake and Emma was so strong. And Cole was such an adorable little guy. He'd been through so much, but showed such resiliency. Emma and Jake were so tender with him and really went all out to make Christmas something special for him.

I loved being back in Wander Canyon. It's such a charming town. I wish it was real because I'd love to visit and meet all the wonderful characters and see the iconic carousel in person. If this is your first visit to Wander Canyon, no worries. It's a standalone. Though, I know you'll be wanting to check out the previous books to visit it again.

If you're a fan of Hallmark movies, you'll love His Christmas Wish. I highly recommend it and can't wait to see what Pleiter writes next.

I received a copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

Five Stars

4 comments:

  1. Sounds sweet and heartwarming...and just the kind of book you need during the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. This was a special story for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! It was such a joy to read! :D

      Delete