Thursday, August 8, 2019

Review: Vow of Justice (Blue Justice #4) by Lynette Eason

About the Book
FBI Special Agent Lincoln St. John is living his own personal nightmare. When the woman he loves, Allison Radcliffe, is killed, he devotes his life to tracking down the killers and making them pay for their crimes. He expected it to be a challenge. What he never expected was to find Allison very much alive shortly after her "murder." As his anger and hurt mix with relief, Linc isn't sure how he's supposed to feel. One thing he does know for sure: he and Allison will have to work together to stop a killer before she dies a second time--this time for good.

Bestselling and award-winning author Lynette Eason closes out her Blue Justice series with a story that will have you tearing through the pages to get to the stunning conclusion.


My Thoughts

What an exciting conclusion to a fantastic series! I've loved the time I've spent with the St. John family. There's been so much suspense, so many adventures, and heart-racing moments. I've enjoyed every minute of it and am sad to say goodbye. Though I hear there's a novella featuring Derek coming soon, so I still have that to look forward to.

Vow of Justice is finally Linc's time in the spotlight. Allison, the woman he loved and thought dead is actually very much alive. He feels slightly betrayed at not being let in on the secret, but he sets his frustration aside to work with Allie to stop a ruthless killer before she dies for real this time.

Never a dull moment, Vow of Justice was an anxiety-inducing thrill ride that kept me thoroughly entertained and gasping for breath from beginning to end. I had my suspicions about a couple of things pretty early on, but wasn't 100% sure until the reveal. This was one of my favorite books from Eason. And though it's book four, it stands alone just fine. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys romantic suspense.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher via NetGalley and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

Five Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment