Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Can't Wait Wednesday: Sadie on the Rocks by Joanne Bischof

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Sadie on the Rocks (Suddenly Sadie Adventure #1) by Joanne Bischof releasing November 11.

About the Book
A story where hope is found at all new heights.

Graduate from college. Get married and have children. These have always been checkpoints on Sadie’s map of life. But still single in her thirties, and weary of unmet expectations, she faces a crossroads:

Continue waiting for life to begin? Or rethink what those checkpoints should be?

Determined to find renewed purpose, Sadie deletes her old dating apps, opting instead for a trip to the outdoor adventure store in her small, Colorado town. The plan is simple: find a hobby that offers fresh challenges and experiences. New horizons to be explored. Even if it means facing some of her biggest fears, inside and out.

So begins the first adventure in the all-new chronicles of Sadie McGillis—one woman who strives to redefine what happiness should look like. From Christy-Award winning author, Joanne Bischof, comes a faith-journey of the heart. A novel where friendships are born, life is embraced, and joy is found in unexpected places.


What upcoming release are you eagerly anticipating?

10 comments:

  1. The cover is different but very draws one's attention immediately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I saw it and was immediately intrigued. :)

      Delete
  2. This sounds like huge fun - I hope you enjoy it, Ashley:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole idea of this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I actually just started reading an ARC of it and am really enjoying it so far. :)

      Delete
  4. I have not read this author before. I love the sound of this one and will be adding it to my TBR. I am pretty sure I have at least one other book of hers on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her book The Lady and the Lionheart is one of my all-time favorites. I read it years ago, but still think about it today. This one seems WAY different, but I just started an ARC of it and am liking it so far. :)

      Delete
    2. I have the Lady and the Lionheart, I won it in a giveaway, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I have heard wonderful things about it though.

      Delete
    3. It's such a great story. I think you'll enjoy it. :D

      Delete