Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Settings I'd Like to Visit


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

The topic for this week is Bookish Settings I'd Love to Visit. Some of these places are real, most are fictional (and mostly small towns). Some are contemporary and others are historical.

Hope Canyon
by Christina Coryell

Maple Valley
by Melissa Tagg

Arcadia Valley
by Multiple Authors

Rescue River
by Lee Tobin McClain

Willow Grove
by Courtney Walsh

The Outer Banks, North Carolina
by Christy Barritt

The Enchanted Village
by Heather Blake

Eagle Harbor, Michigan (1880's)
by Naomi Rawlings

New York (Early 1900's)
by Elizabeth Camden

Mount Rainier (1920's)
by Karen Barnett

What are some of your favorite bookish settings?

14 comments:

  1. Melissa's Maple Valley is so quaint. Love her stories. Still on my TBR is Courtney's novel and Elizabeth's! I've always liked Elizabeth's historicals, but alas, I'm behind with her latest releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Maple Valley were a real place, I'd definitely want to move there. I still need to read Elizabeth's earlier books. I've loved her latest ones. Thanks for coming by, Rissi!

      Delete
  2. I am not familiar with any of these places, although if most of them are small towns, I imagine I'd feel right at home in them (I grew up in a small town).

    Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading about small towns. Thanks for visiting! Have an awesome week! :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but several sound like fun! I'm also partial to small towns. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's something charming about small towns. Thanks for stopping by, Poinsettia! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these books but I do want to go to the outer banks and Mount Ranier, I guess I should read these books first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem like such beautiful places! Thanks for visiting, Nikki! :)

      Delete
  5. Loving those covers, especially Hometown Girl by Courtney Walsh. Reading your review next <3 Great list!!

    My Top 10 Bookish places to Visit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome and eye-catching cover! Thank you for coming by, Jessica!

      Delete
  6. I love several of these fictional destinations myself. I'm really looking forward to reading Camden's latest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think A Dangerous Legacy is my favorite of Camden's. They're all so good, though, it's hard to choose, lol. Thanks for stopping by, Brittaney! :)

      Delete
  7. I would happily visit any of these places! Great list.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, AJ! Hope you have a wonderful week! Happy reading! :)

      Delete