Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I've Been Meaning to Start/Finish


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week I'm featuring Series I've Been Meaning to Start/Finish. There's quite a few series that I've had on my TBR list for a while that I've been meaning to start and also quite a few that I've read either the first or second book and need to finish the series. I'm breaking this into two categories and, of course, you know me... I can't seem to stick with just ten, so there's a few more.

Series I Need to START


by Irene Hannon

by Rachel McMillan

by Sarah E. Ladd

by J.C. Morrows

by Ronie Kendig

by Ally Carter

by Rachel Hauck

by Valerie Comer

Okay, so these aren't a part of a series, but I really need to read all of Elizabeth Camden's older books.

Series I Need to FINISH


Friends and Enemies (Book 1) was one of my favorite books last year, so I don't have any good excuse about why I haven't read books 2 and 3 yet. I've heard great things about them and am excited to read them soon.
by Terri Wangard

I've loved everything I've read by Roseanna White, especially The Lost Heiress (Book 1) and so here's another series where I have no good excuse about why I haven't finished it. Hopefully I can find some time to get to them soon.
Ladies of the Manor Series
by Roseanna M. White

Okay, I'm ashamed to admit it, but Undeniably Yours (Book 1) wasn't one of my favorites. So I thought I'd skip the rest in this series, but I'm rethinking my decision now. My Dad listened to all the Porter Family Series books on audiobook and raved about how good they were. Plus, I've recently read a couple of Becky Wade's novellas and absolutely LOVED them, so I'm gonna give this series another try.
Porter Family Series
by Becky Wade

I read books 1 and 2 in this series (loved them) and have books 3-5 in my TBR list just waiting the be read.
Christiansen Family Series
by Susan May Warren

I've read the first two books and loved them. I keep telling myself I need to get back to this series, but something seems to always come up.
Rookie K-9 Unit Series

There's quite a few series where I have just the last book left to read. Some series I love so much, I don't want them to end, which is what has happened with these books.
Tangled Webs (Men of Valor #3)
by Irene Hannon
Season of Glory (The Remnants #3)
by Lisa T. Bergren
A Refuge at Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides #3)
by Carrie Turansky
Sadie's Secret (The Secret Lives of Will Tucker #3)
by Kathleen Y'Barbo

I have 3 books, from 3 different series, by Melanie Dickerson that I NEED to read... what's wrong with me?
The Silent Songbird (Hagenheim #7)
A Viscount's Proposal (The Regency Spies of London #2)
The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)

So many books, so little time...

What are some of the series that you've been meaning to start or finish? Leave a comment below and let my know.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books- but I'm on my way to Goodreads to check them all out now!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Happy reading and have a great week! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but they sound interesting. I have several series I've been meaning to read as well. I just need to find the time. I've also taken to delaying reading a series until most of the books are out so I can read them all at once. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just never enough time to read all the amazing books out there. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  3. You have some great series/books listed here! One of my all time favorite series has to be The Discarded Heroes Series by Ronie Kendig! Hope Harbor Series is great too!! So many wonderful books ! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved all of Ronie Kendig's books I've read and have no idea why I haven't gotten around to The Discarded Heroes yet. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. We had the same idea with our lists this week. Your is a really good one. You really do need to finish Becky Wade's series. There's a reason everyone raves about it as well as the Discarded Heroes by Ronie Kendig. I actually think Elizabeth Camden's older books are better than some of her newer releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely gonna try to find some time to get back to Becky Wade's series. I've heard so many amazing things about them. Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my! I've never seen the Rookie K9 Unit series! I'll have to add them to my wishlist! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first 2 books in the series were great! I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I've been meaning to start the Embassy Row books too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/06/20/top-ten-tuesday-112/

    ReplyDelete