Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Contemporary Books I Recently Added to my TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's theme is Books from X Genre That I've Recently added to my TBR list. I've chosen to feature books from the Contemporary genre that I've recently added. Contemporary used to be one of my least favorite genres, but in the last few years, I've come across so many great ones that it's now one of my favorite genres. These books range from new and old.















What are some of the books you've recently added to your TBR lists?

10 comments:

  1. These all look great! I really wanna read Right Where We Belong! Hope you enjoy it.
    Kelly @ http://morebooksmeansmorecoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right Where We Belong sounds so good! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Great list! Reclaimed looks interesting!
    http://thelittlebookblog.blogspot.com/2017/06/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Jennifer Rodewald is an amazing author, so I bet Reclaimed will be great!

      Delete
  3. Nice list! Right Where We Belong looks so cute! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has such an eye-catching cover, plus Melissa Tagg's one of my fave authors, so I'm excited for that one! Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I wouldn't read contemporary novels for the longest time. I'm happy that this changed because it's opened me up to wonderful books like these you've listed!

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great contemporary novels these days! I can't seem to read fast enough to get caught up on them, lol. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. All these look good! Sandpiper Cove was SO good! I know you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds so good! I've gotta find the time to read it! :)

      Delete