Thursday, February 28, 2019

Review: Bookishly Ever After (Book Nerds and Boyfriends Collection #1) by Sarah Monzon

About the Book
It all started with a bet and a book.

Emory Blake is the ultimate bibliophile. She’d take curling up with a good novel over a night on the town any day of the week. But then best friend Tate Woodby accuses her of living between the pages of her paperbacks instead of the real world, and make a bet that will force her to experience the adventures of her fictional friends…instead of just reading about them. With her face no longer buried in books, Emory must confront the pain of the past. But is it also her perfect opportunity to discover the hunky hero who could be the happily-ever-after of her own story?



My Thoughts

Bookishly Ever After was so fun! There was so much awesomeness in this little novella! While it was super cute and had me constantly laughing or smiling, it also had an amazing amount of depth and substance to it which I really appreciated.

Emory was probably the most relatable character I've read about in recent memory. I saw a lot of myself in her. An introverted bookworm who likes her solitude and is horrible at small talk? Yeah, that's so me. :D

I read this novella in an afternoon and while I'd normally say that's too short, in all actuality, it was the perfect length. I don't know how she did it, but Sarah Monzon packed so much story into this quick read. I absolutely loved it and highly recommend it!

Five Stars

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! I will definitely add it to my TBR. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute and fun story. Thanks for coming by, Cata! Happy reading! :)

      Delete