Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Review: Dolce Vita: Sweet Life (A Tuscan Legacy Book 8) by Autumn Macarthur

About the Book
Dolce Vita is book eight in the Tuscan Legacy series, but can easily standalone. It's the first in the series that I've read and I was not lost at all. I enjoyed it a great deal. It was a quick read that I read as fast as I could.

When I first read about the premise of this story, I just knew I was going to enjoy it. My favorite types of romances are the ones where longtime friends fall in love and become something more. Rachel and Jon have romantic feelings for each other, but they've been friends for many years and both are afraid to admit it to each other. They're wonderful characters and I was sure rooting for them.

Forgiveness is a big theme in this story and I've gotta say it was great to go on the journey with these characters. I loved seeing God's mighty healing in action.

Sweet, inspiring, and heartwarming, Dolce Vita is sure to captivate readers. I'm looking forward to the next book!

I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book I received from the author. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment