Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Review: The Cupcake Dilemma: A Rock Creek Novella by Jennifer Rodewald

About the Book

My name is Kirstin Hill. I'm a simple girl trying to figure out life in a small town. There are a few things you should know about me before we begin. I grew up in the city. I'm a teacher--a first year teacher, (some of you understand that significance). And, finally, when it comes to cooking, I'm a disaster. Maybe none of those things seem story-worthy, but trust me, I have a story. I call it The Cupcake Dilemma, and it literally changed my life. How? I'm glad you asked.

It all started with an extra assignment delegated to me at school right before Valentine's Day... but before we get too far, let me begin by stating this clearly. I was voluntold.





My Thoughts

Oh my goodness! This story! It was an absolute delight! So much fun and so hilarious! I can't tell you how many times I laughed out loud. What a riot! It definitely left a big smile on my face.

Kirstin's likable and super relatable. The first person narration made it feel like I was listening to a close friend telling me her story. Her kitchen-fails... wow... too funny! And Ian! What a guy he is! He's kind and patient, a bit of a goofball, but quite swoonworthy. Pretty much the perfect guy.

The Cupcake Dilemma is such an adorable and sweet novella that's full of heart. It was just the type of lighthearted read I needed at the time. I'm telling everyone I know to grab themselves a copy of this delightful book. It was SO good! I wish I could give it more than five stars.

I received a copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

Five Stars

Connect with author Jennifer Rodewald on her website, Facebook page, and Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you loved Kirstin and Ian's story, Ashley! I sure had fun telling it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great book. I'm adding it to my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete