Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Swoonworthy Leading Men


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

The Broke and the Bookish are taking a break until August 15, so I thought I'd come up with my own topics until they're back. This week I'm featuring Books with Swoonworthy Leading Men.

I was going to post a picture of the guy I imagine as the leading man in each book, but as I was going through my list, I realized that over half of the guys are Henry Cavill. So, here's a picture of Henry for your viewing pleasure, lol.

Image Source: Google
-------------------------------------------


Peter Holstein
from
A Name Unknown by Roseanna White



John Lawson
from
True to You by Becky Wade



Charlie Lionheart
from
The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischof



Wes Harrison
from
Just the Way You Are by Pepper Basham



Sam Brooks
from
Rescue Me by Susan May Warren



Gage Watson
from
A Matter of Trust by Susan May Warren



Romulus White
from
From This Moment by Elizabeth Camden



Tony “Candyman” VanAllen
from
Beowulf: Explosives Detection Dog (A Breed Apart #3) by Ronie Kendig



Silas Ballantyne
from
Love's Reckoning by Laura Frantz



Captain Stephen Overtree
from
The Painter's Daughter by Julie Klassen



Valek
from
The Study Series by Maria V. Snyder



Tybalt
from
The October Daye Series by Seanan McGuire
(Note: This series contains strong language.)

2 comments:

  1. Surely Stephen Amell has to be one of those swoonworthy leading men! 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Stephen Amell! I'm thinking he'd be a perfect fit for a couple of them! :)

      Delete