Sunday, August 13, 2017

Week in Review: August 7 - 11, 2017


Week in Review is where I recap posts from the previous week and preview what's to come.

Monday, August 7




Tuesday, August 8




Wednesday, August 9




Thursday, August 10




Friday, August 11




Coming Next Week

I've got two reviews coming up, a fun cozy mystery set in Scotland in the 1950's and a prequel novella to one of my favorite series I've read this year. The Broke and Bookish are back this week with topics for Top Ten Tuesday and this week it's Book Recommendations for _______. So be sure to come by Tuesday and see what type of books I'm recommending and to who. And as always, I'll have my weekly Waiting On and Book Beginnings/Friday56.


What have you read this week? Leave a comment below and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment