Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Need to Be Movies (Part 2)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

The Broke and Bookish are taking a break until mid-August, so I thought I'd come up with my own topic this week. I'm featuring Books That Need to Be Movies. Last week I featured Contemporary and Historical Novels that need to be movies. (You can find that list by clicking here.)

This week I'm featuring Paranormal/Fantasy/Dystopia Novels that need to be movies.

Paranormal/Fantasy/Dystopia

by Julie Hall

by Morgan L. Busse

by Jill Williamson
by Heather Blake

by A.G. Howard

by Bethany Griffin

by Lisa Shearin

by Devon Monk

by Maria V. Snyder

What books do you want to see made into movies?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard really good things about Julie's books (recently another blogger mentioned them), and have A.G.'s first Splintered book on my shelf, but of course, it's yet another one I haven't read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie's books are amazing! They're at the top of the best books I've read this year, so far. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading! :)

      Delete