Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Red, White, & Blue Covers


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

The topic for this week is Books with Red, White, & Blue Covers.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31549397-a-lesson-in-love-and-murderhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23068265-ensnared







Happy 4th of July!

12 comments:

  1. Nice selection. I really like Masque of the Red death. The Brightest Fell is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are awesome books, some of my favorites. Thanks for stopping by, Greg! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  2. I love how everyone seems to have taken this week's TT in different ways, I really like that you have created an ombre effect with yours!
    My TTT: https://racheleanne.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/top-ten-tuesday-03-07-2018/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for noticing that! It took me forever to format this post, longer than it probably should've, LOL! :D Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  3. Nice list! I like the covers for Masque of the Red Death and Behind the Scenes. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the Masque of the Red Death. It's such an ominous cover. Thanks for visiting! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  4. The girl who could see has such a beautiful cover!

    My TTT: https://fantasyraiders.wordpress.com/2018/07/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-fave-time-travel-stories/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! So gorgeous! Thanks for coming by! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  5. Those are beautiful covers! Sadly, I haven't had the chance to read any of those yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Brooke! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  6. I like how you organized this post. Very pretty covers!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete