Friday, May 26, 2017

Book Beginnings: The Soldier and the Single Mom by Lee Tobin McClain


Book Beginnings is a weekly meme hosted by Rose City Reader that asks you to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you're reading, along with your initial thoughts/impressions. 



It was 2:00 a.m. on a mild March night when Buck Armstrong saw his dead wife walking toward the town of Rescue River, Ohio, carrying their baby on one hip.


My Thoughts:
Okay, I'm hooked! I want to know what's going on!


What's the first line (or so) of the book you're currently reading? Leave a comment and let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, that would be enough to keep me reading. This week I'm reading Into the Fire by Jeaniene Frost. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Vlad! I love Jeaniene Frost! I still need to read Into the Fire, but it sounds so good!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that first line will really make you want to read more! I'm reading Sow in Love by Valerie Comer in Romance Grows in Arcadia Valley. I'm so glad you recommended it ! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! It's really good! :)

      Delete