Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Can't Wait Wednesday: Warped on a Moon Trek by Diane Vallere

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Warped on a Moon Trek by Diane Vallere releasing June 25. I love this sci-fi cozy mystery series and was so excited when I saw there was a new installment coming out! 

About the Book
Tomorrow is yesterday and next week may never come...

Sylvia Stryker is the Moon Unit Corporation’s employee of the month. Impressive, since her side gig solving intergalactic mysteries takes up most of her time. But she is put to a new test after her mentor, Neptune, flies through a wormhole to meet with a reclusive scientist about the faulty chip powering their lunar module. The contact has been hiding from accusations of murder on another planet. Even more startling is the identity of the scientist: a family member Sylvia never thought she’d see again.

When Neptune’s space pod vanishes into a parallel timeline, Sylvia is quick to follow, but a face-to-face with her younger self threatens her reality. She is thrust into a time-bending journey where the unsolved murder becomes central to her mission. With a missing boss, a malfunctioning navigational system, and a family reunion hanging in the balance, Sylvia’s race against time just might save the world…or eradicate it from existence.

Can Sylvia repair the circuits of time, or will she stay lost in space with a killer?

What upcoming release are you eagerly awaiting?

11 comments:

  1. I've never seen this series before but I just looked up the first one and it says Veronica Marrs meets Star Trek. Where have I been? Gonna grab the first one soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's such a fun series. I hope you love it! :)

      Delete
  2. I've got the new Stephen King story collection on tap to dive into soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never good to come face to face with yourself like that. But that's the fun of time travel books. I like the sound of this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had read the series which has ended and I had enjoyed it but I don't know if I want to read this new installment. It seems to involve time travel which I'm not fan of but I'll see what people say.

    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was surprised when I saw this new addition to the series. I thought it was over. I hope it's as good as the rest of them. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

      Delete