Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Can't Wait Wednesday: You Make It Feel like Christmas by Toni Shiloh

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring You Make It Feel like Christmas by Toni Shiloh releasing September 5. Two Christmas books in row, lol! Can you tell I'm ready for some cooler weather? It's been scorching hot here.

About the Book (From Amazon)
It's the most wonderful time of the year--for everyone except Starr Lewis.

As if going home for the holidays jobless and single wasn't bad enough, she's dragged into a holiday season full of activities leading up to her sister's uber-romantic Christmas Eve wedding--to Starr's ex-boyfriend. But when her brother's best friend, Waylon Emmerson, attends their family Thanksgiving, she starts to wonder if maybe coming home for Christmas isn't so bad after all.

As Starr finds the perfect distraction in helping Waylon make over his late mother's Christmas shop, the most wonderful time of the year works its magic and the spark between them grows. But with the holidays fast approaching, Starr must decide what she wants out of life after the gifts are unwrapped and the ornaments are put away--to go back to New York City or to open her heart to a love that will last beyond Christmas Day?


What upcoming release are you eagerly awaiting?

13 comments:

  1. This one sounds like fun, I love the cover.
    Here is my CWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knowing the temperatures you're enduring right now - I don't blame you for wanting Christmas to come early!! I hope you enjoy the book, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm ready for some cooler weather, lol! :)

      Delete
  3. This looks like a fun Christmas read. There seems to be so many holiday books coming out that I want to tag to read this coming season. Christmas will need to be 3 months long to get through all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. There's so many good Christmas books coming that I'm not sure I'll have the time to read all of them. Fingers crossed, though. :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds delightful! And boy howdy, it's hot here, too. I wouldn't mind a little Christmas weather (although in Louisiana, we're often wearing shorts for Christmas!). Hope you enjoy this one!

    Come see my CWW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the weather cools off soon! I live in Texas, so I understand wearing shorts for Christmas. :D

      Delete
  5. Cute cover! Seeing these fun books always gets me in that holiday spirit. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It makes me so excited for the holiday season! :D

      Delete
  6. I always love a little Christmas in July! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one and Sarah Monzon's look SO DANG cute! Hope they are just as cute inside, too. :)

    ReplyDelete